We are proud of our school and our uniform which enables our children to have a sense of belonging to our wonderful school community.
- Royal blue cardigan with the school emblem*or plain royal blue cardigan
- White polo short with the school emblem* or plain royal blue cardigan
- Grey skirt/pinafore or smart grey trousers (not fashion trousers) and grey socks.
- Blue and white school dresses/skirts or shorts may be worn in the summer with white socks
- Flat, black sensible school shoes.
- Plain hairbands- no bows
- Royal blue jumper with the school emblem* or plain royal blue jumper
- White polo short with the school emblem* or plain white polo shirt
- Grey trousers and grey socks
- Grey shorts may be worn in the summer term
- Black school shoes (no boots or trainers)
- White, round necked t-shirt with the school emblem* or plain white round necked t-shirt
- Royal blue shorts
- Plimsolls for indoor PE, trainers for outdoor PE
- PE bag with a drawstring top
- Royal blue tracksuits may be worn outside in cold weather
- Reception only: navy outdoor all-weather anorak and trousers
Watches may be worn in Year 3 and above- not smart watches please.
One pair of stud earrings (which will be removed during PE by the child). Please note that staff are not permitted to remove earrings.
All children are expected to bring a book bag* or rucksack* to school every day so they can keep reading books, letters and homework safe and dry.
Please label all items clearly and please note that mobile phones, tablets, iPads and all other mobile devices are not permitted in school unless your child has permission to walk home alone in Year 5 or 6.
All items of uniform marked with an * can be purchased from the following provider:
Other items may be purchased from a range of supermarket clothing departments e.g. Tesco